Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New teeth create such drama

It would be on the night that DH asks me to keep Eli quiet (or as much as possible) as he has to get up at 5 in the a.m. that Eli choses to cut his first tooth. It started with him being very vocal and not wanting to go to sleep. Then the last few times he's woken up he's been downright desperate and crazy acting. He doesn't have a fever or anything like that, but I think I could see a little redness in his gum where the tooth is coming in. I don't have any Hyland's teething tablets, but I do have some Bach's rescue remedy and some Belladona homeopathic so I will try those if it's extreme the next time he wakes up. I ended up moving into the living room so DH can get the sleep he needs. It's cold so I have a nice fire going, that bit's kinda nice.

On a side note (equally important tho), Eli sat up by himself for at least a minute today. He was on the floor and DH got him started, but he didn't waver for the longest time. I think we'll probably see more of that in the near future.

No comments: