Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Teething?

I think Eli is starting to teethe. He's been waking up at 7 - 7:30 every morning when he had been sleeping in till 8 or 8:30 (boo hoo!). He goes potty, he nurses, and then proceeds to get a little crazy. Babbling away, grabbing for my fingers to gnaw on, twisting his body, arching his back, just can't sit still. He's also much more vocal and fussy at night when he wakes up to eat. I always change him real quick (something he doesn't much care for) so I can put him back down as soon as he's done nursing. At least he goes back to sleep nicely as soon as he's done. My last two started teething around 4 1/2 months so he'd be right on track if this is the case. He hasn't bit me yet, but he does this crazy thing when he's almost done nursing where he turns his head, but doesn't exactly let go until I get yanked out of his mouth (um, ouch?). He'll do this several times before I decide he's done. I need to decide he's done a bit sooner, huh? lol

No comments: