Monday, September 05, 2005

I can't wait...

...to tell the kids about this baby! I'm thinking I'll wait till Christmas unless I'm already starting to get noticeably round before then, they might catch on since they watch Baby Story with me a lot. Also, we were sorta thinking that they would be a good way of spilling the beans to the grandparents as I'm not sure they're going to be as excited about this whole thing as I am/we are. Not that we're not a little nervous about finances, but God will provide.

G1 is constantly talking to me about wanting another baby, me having babies in my tummy (he'd like twins I think, tho sometimes he says 10!!!), and Gigi, whenever she sees a baby, she says "my baby" so I know they'll be thrilled. Gigi'll be almost 3 when this one is born and G1 will be 5 so they should be a lot of help.

No comments: