Friday, January 05, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel

We now have a closing date... January 15. I was really hoping that they'd be willing to move the date up a little, and we just found out that on my parents' part, it would have been a go, but the owners of the house will be closing on the condo that they're buying on the 15th as well and just want to do both of them on the same day. Oh well, I'm not ready to move just yet anyway. I did get one more box packed today, lol. Didn't really make a dent tho.

As I was looking at pics of the house again tonight, I realized that the floor plan for the house was a little off in the master bedroom so I re-did it. Here it is:

I don't have bedside tables for the kids yet, will have to work on that (freecycle) and I'd eventually like toget matching bedside tables for my room (maybe the kids could have ours and we could get "new" ones). My dresser can either go over by the crib or in the nook by the dresser (we'd have to remove a dressing table area which is fine with me). I measured all of my furniture so most of it is to scale in this mock-up.

I did this with the really cool, online furniture placement subscription service from icovia.com. They have a "try it free" option which I have had so much fun playing around with. I just can't save my creations so have to screen capture them. I wish I could make a living drafting up floor plans for people to help them determine furniture placement. That would be so much fun.

No comments: