Thursday, November 02, 2006

1st Tooth

Eli's 1st tooth finally popped thru today (lower, right, central incisor) I have born the brunt of it's razor sharp newness too, much to my chagrin, but I'm hoping he'll get the message (not to bite me) super-quick and it won't last too long. He's also sitting up so well. Just last weekend he could only sit for maybe 1 minute unassisted without toppling over. Closer to this last weekend, he started sitting for longer periods of time and now he can sit for 10 minutes or longer, just playing by himself. He's also moving around a lot more, not crawling just yet, but he reaches for me more if I'm near enough to him. He also loves to stand. It won't be too long before he'll be pulling up on things and trying to crawl.

I just love it how babies learn how to do things so quickly and Eli is just constantly amazing me, but he has no idea just how amazing he really is. He doesn't have an overinflated sense of his own accomplishments. What a guy!

No comments: