Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Number Bond Flashcards and Worksheets

NumberBonds

I made these Number Bond flashcards and worksheets for my daughter who seems to be having a difficult time getting the facts to cement into her head. This is an approach I haven’t tried yet (except for some triangle cards for the 10’s family and number twins to 20) so we’ll see how it goes.

The first tab in the Excel spreadsheet was my first attempt at cards, but I didn’t end up liking them all that much. You can fold them in half with the question on the front and the answer on the back. I’ll leave them in just in case you can find a use for them.

My second attempt was tab 2 which are larger cards to be printed front and back like traditional flashcards. There is plenty of white space at the bottom for holding on to the card and flipping it over to see the answer.

Tab 3 is the same as tab 2, except it includes multiplication facts from 1-20 (zeros not included).

image

The last 2 tabs are worksheet generators. Mixed Families is for a variety of fact families, while Same Family is for learning a single fact family. I have directions in there on how to make adjustments to the numbers before printing.

Download Number Bond spreadsheet here.

No comments: