Thursday, November 06, 2008

Get your ePatterns here!

http://www.sensibility.com/images/blogheader5.jpg

Remember the graceful, flowing gowns from such movies as Sense and Sensibility, Titanic, and Emma? Well, they can be part of your wardrobe (if you know how to sew, if not learn!) thanks to a very cool website called (aptly enough) Sense and Sensibility. There are so many awesomely awesome patterns there for the most feminine and lovely dresses ever and I have long drooled over and dreamed of owning one of the Regency patterns for my own. Well, now it may be within my reach as Jennie (the owner) has added a new product branch to her site... ePatterns! And their price is very reasonable. Go check 'em out, drool over the many offerings and make out your Christmas wish list. I know I will :)

No comments: