Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Braxton Hicks, Relaxin, and pains, oh my!

Had a really good Braxton Hicks contraction yesterday, but really I haven't been having many at all. Seems a little strange to me. I'm trying to drink Red Raspberry Leaf tea about 3x a day, but no apparent change. I had tons of them with G2's pregnancy. Makes me wonder if I ought to be contracting more just to tone up my uterus.

The Relaxin is here in full force making all sorts of joints in my body ache. My pelvis hurts in the front, my ankle hurts (I have a bad habit of sitting on it when I'm at the computer), my tailbone is sore, my back kills in the morning when I wake up. It's time for an air mattress! That saved me during my last 2 pregnancies.

This baby doesn't have lots of hiccups and I'm not having lots of heartburn (yet). I had quite a bit with G1 & G2, and both had a good bit of hair. Wonder if this baby is going to be bald, lol.

No comments: